The skin layer loses its firmness and glows when a person completes 30 years. The sagginess can make them look older than their actual age. Hence, such people will look for anti-aging creams and treatments that can work magic on their skin. Skin lifting thermage is one of the many such procedures that are used to uplift saggy skin.
Skin Thermage treatment offers 6 kinds of effects on the skin layer, after usage. With the supervision of an expert, it can offer the best results. Retens is one such destination that has experienced hands for choosing the skin lifting thermage treatments. Check their webpage for all kinds of treatments.
Skin wrinkling and skin aging are the major issues that people suffer from after they complete their 30s or 40s. Skin thermage is one of the many options that are available for people to have healthy and glowing skin for longer years. This treatment was first introduced in 2001 and can take care of many skin issues such as drooping jowls, forehead wrinkles, sunken cheeks, and peri-ocular fine lines.
Thermage is the process that uses radiofrequency for tightening skin fibre. The radiofrequency will start emitting heat into the collagen tissues present in the deep skin layers. The removal of all unwanted dead cells from the tissues will allow the collagen fibres to successfully develop into healthy tissues. As a result, the skin starts becoming tight, and firm and also will regain the lost glow.
The exclusiveness of Thermage Procedure
Here are some reasons that will make the thermage treatment an exclusive one.
- It is ideal for all skin types
- It is a non-invasive procedure as it does not require using needles, injections, or other such skin incisions.
- It can be employed on many body parts
- The procedure is very quick and does not cause any uncomfortable experience.
- The durable results will start improving over time.
There is no need for taking extra time for healing and you can get back to your daily routine as soon as possible. Hence, 熱瑪吉, also known as Thermage is in great demand today for facelift cosmetic procedures.
- The doctor uses a hand-held device for focusing on a particular region of the skin.
- There is no usage of anaesthesia.
- The device used by the doctor will exert radiofrequency which can reach a certain temperature.
- The heat wave that is released from the radiofrequency waves will target the collagen fibres that are found lining just under the epidermal layer.
The temperature to which the collagen fibres are heated will be decided based on the severity of the skin condition in patients. Hence, the frequency to which the heat wave is adjusted will also be exclusive to each patient.
When You Need Thermage?
The requirement of 热玛吉, meaning Thermage, is when the eyelids and skin in any body part become saggy as one age. The skin on the facial region and also in the neck region normally sagged over time and thermage treatment is ideal for such cases.